Delicious and so simple… What is a petit-beurre? See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petit-Beurre
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 9 hrs
|1 box (~200 g)||petit-beurre LU cookies (or LEIBNIZ)|
|1 stick (~113 gr)||butter (unsalted – lactose free)|
|125 gr (~ 1 cup)||brown sugar|
|1 cup||Coffee (~ 1 lungo + 1 espresso)|
|1/4 cup||Chocolate (for icing)|
- Step 1 Melt butter + sugar + coffee in a pot.
- Step 2 Mix the LU cookies in vitamix blender (or other other blender)at speed 1.
- Step 3 Add the blended cookies to the pot and mix everything together.
- Step 4 Poor in dish of your choice… Use wax paper if preferred. Put in fridge for 24 hrs.
- Step 5 Cover with thin layer of chocolate if preferred.
Note: You can also eat some cake hot directly after step 3 in a small bowl…
Ganache is a rich and creamy mixture primarily made of chocolate and whipping cream, while frosting can refer to many different types of baked good toppings. Icing is thinner and glossier than frosting, and can be used as a glaze or for detailed decorating. I recommend for icing this cake to simply mix 2 chocolate bars with 1 tablespoon of sugar and a little milk and butter.
Was this helpful?
1 / 0