A simple marinade, with hints of lemon and garlic, is the perfect complement to rich salmon fillets…
CALORIES: 300 kcal
PREP: 15 minutes
COOK: 20 minutes
|1 teaspoon||sour creme (or creme fraiche) – lactose free is possible|
|1 teaspoon||extra virgin olive oil|
|1 teaspoon||minced ginger|
|1 teaspoon||minced garlic|
|1 teaspoon||curry powder|
|1 teaspoon||chilli flakes|
|1||lime – squeeze the juice to get ~ 2 teaspoons|
|Add Italian seasoning to taste|
(1) In a bowl combine all the ingredients except the salmon and the Italian seasoning
(2) Spay the baking tray with cooking oil
(3) Place the salmon fillets (skin down) in the cooking tray and cover them with the marinade
(4) Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top of the filets
(5) Cover the tray with a plastic wrapper and place in the fridge for a few hours (overnight if possible)
(6) When ready to cook, pre-heat the over at 400 F and cook for ~15-20′ uncovered. Then broil for 5 minutes.
Note: Serve with brown or white rice.
Was this helpful?
1 / 0